Easily cleaned & moveable
There are many reasons, with perhaps the most important one these days being ease of cleaning. Stacking tables and cafe chairs can be moved to a corner of the room to allow for a thorough floor clean at any time of the day, without constantly shifting things around.
Your staff will thank you too, as chairs that are specifically designed to stack will make their lives much easier - some even come with purpose built trolleys so lots can be moved by just one person, safely and speedily.
And having stackable cafe furniture makes spaces so easy to repurpose - for example it’s quick and simple to rearrange a room for social distancing or for special events.
Stackable Cafe Chair FAQs
How many chairs can you stack?
The Book cafe chairs can be stacked 10 high but the average chair is normally stackable 6 high. You would only be able to lift 3-4 stacked chairs at once so you will need a stacking trolley to move a higher number of chairs.
Do you sell matching stackable bistro tables?
- We have ranges that include matching stacking cafe tables and chairs.
- Some tables have a folding top that then can be pushed close together to store overnight.
- Other tables are stacked one on top of another.
For help choosing the right table speak to our furniture experts on 020 8840 6298.
What is the best material for stacking chairs?
- The lightest material is polypropylene which is reinforced with glass-fibre.
- Metal is heavier but is overall a stronger material and will probably last longer and the styling is usually more sophisticated.
- Solid wood is not the best material because it is heavy and can be easily damaged with continuous stacking.