Cafe Table FAQs
What size table do I need?
Not sure what size cafe style table you need? These guidelines for standard sizing will help you to choose.
And if you need something different, bespoke and custom cafe furniture is also available - at Spaceist there really is something for every space.
Table for two?
Table for 2 people - 60cm diameter or 60cm x 60cm
Room for another one?
For 3 people - 70 cm diameter
Party of four?
For 4 people - 90cm diameter or 90 x 90 cm
Six of one - or half a dozen of the other?
For 6 people - 150 cm diameter
Dinner at eight?
For 8 people - 200 cm diameter
Can I choose restaurant tables with a bespoke top shape?
So if you have your heart set on a bespoke shape for your restaurant tables or cafe table, or you’re trying to fit a piece of cafe furniture into a particular space.
Even just attempting to maximise valuable eating and drinking space in your premises - a bespoke size should be possible.
Made to order cafe table tops
Need something that doesn’t come straight off the rack? Good news! The cafe style table tops are made to order. Our highly experienced team will be able to quote on the particular shape and size you have in mind.
Does Spaceist sell matching table and chair sets?
When you’re furnishing a dining room, outdoor space or school you have the option of contrasting or matching a four seater cafe table and chairs.
- For a high-end feel, matching cafe furniture is usually the most popular option and can really help to bring the whole room together, adding a touch of class and a more polished look to any eating space.
We have a range of matching dining sets in a wide variety of finishes and cafe style table and chairs, including indoor and outdoor models. Materials include sleek metals and chromes, durable fun plastics in brights and pastels and classic wood.
Do you sell stacking or stackable tables?
Yes we do.
- The Air Table can stack up to 5 pieces high - the perfect bistro tables for busy spaces and the easy answer to the problem of limited storage space for multi-purpose eating areas.
- The Jump Round Stacking Table stacks 5 high and features rubber pads to prevent surface damage.
- Both are made from tough, good-looking aluminium and for even greater versatility can be used outdoors all year round.
- We recommend that you cover or store your cafe furniture when not in use to make sure they stay looking great for longer.
Do you sell folding tables?
We offer a choice of 3 tables where the top folds to a vertical position so that they can be pushed together overnight or stored safely for longer periods of time like a winter season.
- The Red Eliot Table has a 3 star base with durable metal top.
- The Nolita folding table can be stacked in the same way as the Eliot and comes with a matching chair, lounge chair and stool.
- The Ypsilon is our most popular tilting-top. Available in red, silver, white, black, orange, lime green and blue, it’s also suitable for outdoor use.
Should I choose a central legged table or a table with 4 legs?
There are advantages to both options, depending on your target customers. Bistro tables with a central leg can be seen as more stylish and allows for extra legroom for groups.
- Available in large, round 6 person table sizes, they can even be weighted to make the table more secure or stable.
- The advantages of the classic four-legged table are that the tables can easily be stacked on top of each other. They are also usually more stable than models with a central stem.