Stacking & folding tables
Our stylish and practical outdoor cafe tables seat 2, 4 or 6 people and come in easy to clean modern and industrial styles to complement all decor. For flexible seating try lightweight, stacking and folding outdoor tables, or go for solid marble or concrete table.
Table shapes & colours
Personalise your outside space with round, square and rectangular table tops with central leg tables, industrial rust style table bases, high table options and classic black, white or cheerful red, blue, green and orange outdoor cafe chairs to match.
Hard-wearing tables & 5-year warranty
Our outdoor cafe table bases and tops come in mark-resistant metal and laminates or sun fade resistant colours with a 5 year warranty, for complete peace of mind. Cafe furniture finance is available.
What are the best tables to reduce table wobble?
- When you need extra stability, or floors are uneven, why not try a three legged table or central base table?
- When compared to a four-legged table, this Eliot cafe table is easier to keep level, and with its great looks, huge range of colours and choice of round or square tops, you won’t miss that extra leg at all.
- Or try the Ypsilon folding cafe table with a stylish central base. In your choice of colours and sizes, it's suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
What is the best top shape for outdoor tables?
- For busy outdoor commercial spaces, a round table is usually the best option for outdoor eating and drinking.
- As well as facilitating groups and allowing seats to be added or taken away more easily.
- Round tables also tend to be a little more stable than tables with corners are, when on outside ground.
- In addition, for staff and customers trying to navigate around a large group of tables, round tables will normally help to make this easier for customers and quicker and safer for staff.