Outdoor Cafe Furniture FAQs
What types of outdoor furniture are there?
Commercial outdoor cafe furniture comes in all shapes and sizes, with options to suit all spaces.
- We have a wide variety of outdoor tables and chairs for eating and drinking, but have you thought about the additional possibilities of outdoor canteen tables for larger crowds?
- For an outdoor dinning experience have a look at our outdoor restaurant tables and chairs
- These can be combined with matching benches for group seating or high bar stools for bar-height table arrangements.
- Specially designed for outdoor use
Movable tables & chairs
Individual outside cafe chairs and small tables can be easily moved and rearranged according to need, making your outdoor bistro spaces really versatile. Our range of commercial plastic furniture are wipe clean, hard wearing and stackable with the option of armrests.
Can I leave the furniture outside all year round?
- We do advise though that, where possible, you bring in outdoor cafe chairs nightly and over the winter months in order to maximise their lifespan.
- Most outdoor cafe furniture suitable for the UK is easily moveable for maximum flexibility (we know that many pavement cafes have to bring their seating in each night).
- All the commercial plastic outdoor furniture is wipeable, stackable for easy cleaning and when alternative usage of the space is required.
Is your furniture stackable?
The majority of our chairs are stackable, allowing you to clear up outdoor cafe furniture quickly and safely to store overnight. To make life even simpler, stacking outdoor table options include the elegant white Snow, the aptly named Easy or the iconic Air table with matching coloured chairs.
Do you sell heavy cafe tables that are not easily moved?
While some people are keen to ensure that their outdoor restaurant furniture is easy to move, many people investing in outdoor cafe furniture pieces are actually looking for the opposite - sturdy furniture that won’t budge, never mind the weather.
If you require more solid furnishings, why not consider the Concrete range, featuring a stylish table with a central block of concrete supporting the table column and top.