Outdoor Cafe Furniture FAQs
What types of commercial outdoor furniture are there?
Commercial outdoor furniture comes in all shapes and sizes, with options to suit all spaces.
- We have a wide variety of outdoor cafe table and chairs for eating and drinking, but have you thought about the additional possibilities of outdoor canteen tables for larger crowds?
- For an outdoor dining experience have a look at our outdoor restaurant tables and chairs
- These can be combined with matching benches for group seating or high bar stools for bar-height table arrangements.
- Specially designed for outdoor use
Movable tables & chairs
Individual outside cafe chairs and small outdoor tables can be easily moved and rearranged according to need, making your outdoor bistro spaces really versatile. Our range of commercial plastic outdoor furniture are wipe clean, hard wearing and stackable with the option of armrests.
Do you sell heavy cafe tables that are not easily moved?
While some people are keen to ensure that their cafe outdoor restaurant furniture is easy to move, many people investing in outdoor cafe furniture pieces are actually looking for the opposite - sturdy cafe outdoor furniture that won’t budge, never mind the weather.
If you require more solid furnishings, why not consider the Concrete outdoor table range, featuring a stylish table with a central block of concrete supporting the table column and top.
What are the best outdoor materials to use?
For maximum durability and long-lasting outdoor cafe furniture, robust plastic and chic metal furniture are the preferred materials for outdoor cafe use. And there’s no need to be concerned about investing in plastic.
Do you sell 100% recycled plastic chair?
Just take a look at our 100% recycled Remind chair - the recycled outdoor cafe chairs that looks as good as its eco-credentials. Beautifully crafted in a traditional outside restaurant furniture style from 50% domestic and 50% commercial plastic waste, it’s strong and stackable, with 7 colour options.
Do you sell metal cafe chairs?
Yes we do! Classic metal is also a strong and recyclable option for outdoor cafe furniture, whether you go for shiny, sleek polished steel or chrome or weathered finishes. For the hardest wearing outdoor tables and chairs for cafes consider stainless steel or solid laminate for tabletops. The latter does not rust or degrade.
What colours work best on commercial outdoor furniture?
Our commercial outdoor furniture uk comes in a huge choice of colours, as the design is a matter of personal choice. But unlike indoor cafe furniture, where your colour palette is generally limited only by your imagination, you might want to consider other factors when designing a furnishing scheme.
Light or dark outdoor colours?
In a very bright sunlit environment where shade is limited and outdoor cafe furniture cannot be protected from the sun, you might find that light and bright colours will work better on outdoor cafe table and chairs for maximum longevity. Darker colours including blacks will tend to fade more quickly than the lighter shades.
- An outdoor cafe table that folds up and then stacks against each other include the Nolita, Ypsilon and Eliot folding tables.
- The amount of outdoor restaurant tables and chairs you can stack in one pile can vary from 6 to 10.
- Stacking trolleys are also an option with some ranges.