Reception Seating FAQs
Did you know that you never get a second chance to make a first impression?
- Your greeting space is where clients, prospects and future employees make their initial judgements about your company.
- People waiting in a reception have the time and opportunity to look around and it’s where new clients and contacts meet your company for the first time, so it’s critically important that your office waiting room chairs leave a great impression.
- Choose from our large range of modern waiting room chairs which are suitable for corporate, agency, school, college and all types of reception areas.
Can I add power points or USB sockets to my waiting room chair?
In reception areas or breakout spaces, integrated power and charging is essential to keep people connected and avoid trailing cables around your modern office reception chairs.
- Just make sure that the width and depth of your reception room seating armrest is sufficient to accommodate the power unit. This 18 Office Sofa is a great example of the type of unit that is suitable.
Are Spaceist able to supply modular reception seating?
The Oxo modular seating and the 55 curvy seating are both fantastic examples of the fun and functionality that modular seating units can bring to waiting areas or breakout spaces.
- These modular modern reception seating units can be used alone as statement pieces or easily pushed together to form 6, 8 or 10 seater sofas for larger groups.
How do I make my reception space more accessible?
Modern office reception chairs in bright colours don’t just look good, they can be used to create high contrast to backgrounds and help visually or spatially impaired visitors to navigate an unfamiliar space.
For wheelchair users. Allow an 80cm space and up to 150cm for turning circles around your office reception room chairs. Integrate this spacing into the main seating area so visitors don’t feel excluded.