When is a meeting room not a meeting room?
When it’s a conference room. Or a boardroom. Or a training room. Modern meeting room furniture needs to be flexible. We have a huge range of designer conference tables, meeting room table and chairs and stacking chairs plus meeting room storage solutions for all corporate occasions.
Conference tables with data plugs
Our modular boardroom, conference and meeting room tables includes folding and tilt-top tables to seat from 4 to 14 people, with options for integrated charging sockets and USB / HDMI / VGA connectivity.
Quality commercial furniture
We understand that the meeting room is the place where first impressions count. All of our conference furniture is designed to provide the highest quality showcase for your company, ensuring that everything from your boardroom table and chairs will reflect your values and standards, without breaking the bank.
What Size Meeting Table?
These guidelines will help you make sure that your new table is the correct size for your needs:
- Table for 6 people - 200cm x 120cm
- 2 people - 240cm x 120cm
- 8-10 people - 300cm x 120cm
- 10 people - 360cm x 120cm
- 12-14 people - 400cm x 140cm
Need something different? Bespoke sizes are available for large tables.
How do I choose a meeting table size?
When choosing an office meeting table it’s important to look at the space around it as well as the tabletop size.
- For example, there should be a minimum gap of 1 metre between the edge of the meeting room table and chairs and the wall, but we would recommend 120cm for ease of moving around.
- For wheelchair users, there should be a clear 90cm walkway around the table at all times.