Four tips to create a welcoming office reception
1. Keep your office reception clean and tidy. Buy sufficient office storage to keep the area organised and enforce a strict clutter-free policy.
2. Invest in a high-quality office reception desk built from durable, hard-wearing materials. Look for a design that is both stylish and practical. For instance, curved reception desks look sleek and sophisticated, making them ideal for modern offices.
3. Create an inviting waiting area and provide your guests with comfortable seating like a plush office corner sofa or a swivel reception chair. Make sure that your office reception seating is clean, comfortable, and matches the decor of the space.
4. Add colour to your office reception to create an inviting atmosphere and stop the area from looking cold or sterile. According to creativebloq.com, “many businesses use shades of blue because this colour creates feelings of calm, serenity and trust.”
5. You should try to use colours that match your company branding in your reception area to reinforce your brand. If these colours are bold, then soften them by incorporating neutral shades.